LAMP stack / PHP back-end developer
Kameo is a leading Scandinavian lending platform for small business financing. We are on a mission to provide fast access to capital for enterprises and attractive investment opportunities for everyone. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to invest in projects that matter.
Kameo is the only Scandinavian lending platform, with offices in Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm. We are fully funded and with our new, industrial owner and partner, we will be initiating many new development projects over the coming years to further expand the services we offer.
As our new developer you will be responsible for:
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Interaction with senior leadership on new product development and workflow processes
- Developing full stack solutions and collaborate with team members, creative, and business departments
- Troubleshooting production issues and work effectively to identify and address problems.
- Close interaction with our other developers and CTO, who has previously founded Nordnet and Avanza Bank
- Experience working with full stack development (LAMP).
- Experienced from designing and developing modern websites.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff.
- Experience within the finance or gaming industry is an additional strength.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field.
- Interest in investments and financial markets.
- A creative and passionate problem-solver.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An organized and independent individual.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- A job in a fast-growing and successful Scandinavian scale-up.
- The chance to shape your own career as we grow.
- A competitive remuneration package including options
- Flexible work conditions
Kameo operates a digital marketplace for crowdfunded loans to small businesses and property developers. Our ambition is to provide Scandinavian investors with a new and attractive asset class, as well as Scandinavian small businesses and property developers with a new and attractive funding source. Kameo started in 2014, launched in Sweden in 2016, in Norway in 2017 and in Denmark in December 2018. Kameo operates under a license from the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finanstilsynet).